terça-feira, 8 de abril de 2008

Esse é O CARA

"The first, the last, my everything
And the answer to all my dreams

You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star
My kind of wonderful, that's what you are
I know there's only, only one like you

There's no way they could have made two

You're all I'm living for

Your love I'll keep for evermore

You're the first, your the last, my everything"

This is THE GUY... Well, at least for one night stand. (But we always hope that it lasts forever...)
... Yeah... we are stupid!





Tá certo que não são rosas e nem uma serenata cantando uma declaração de amor que traduzem fulano como o cara perfeito para sua vida. Mas vale a tentativa. Nem que dure uma noite ou nove semanas e meia.

O difícil mesmo é saber qual cara se habilita. Alguém aí? Acreditem meninos: grandes chances de dar certo! Romantismo está em baixa ultimamente.


Nenhum comentário: